The Nursing profession is the largest single health profession in Australia, yet there is a huge shortage of Nurses which means there’s an abundance of job opportunities. In fact, the demand for Nurses is expected to exceed supply with a projected shortfall of 85,000 Nurses by 2025.
Here are 6 reasons you should start a Nursing course with EmployEase:
1. High employment outcomes – After completing a course, 83.7% of EmployEase graduates were employed*. This means students have a high chance of getting their dream job upon completion.
2. Earn and learn program – EmployEase’s Earn and learn program gives students the opportunity to work as a paid Personal Care Assistant after successful completion of first placement in aged care. Students can earn a wage and gain quality experience that employers actively look for when they hire a Nurse.
3. Industry connections – EmployEase is connected to Australia’s largest healthcare recruitment provider, Healthcare Australia. This means finding a job once qualified can be easy with access to job opportunities in all major cities and rural and remote locations.
4. Student support – We want you to succeed! Therefore, we run small, intimate classes that give you more one to one time with our expert Nurse Educator. We also have a full student support team dedicated to helping Nursing students reach their goals.
5. Practical work placement – EmployEase arranges 450 hours of practical work placement as part of the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing course and the vast majority is set in a Hospital environment. Nursing students gain hands-on experience to use in real-life scenarios.
6. Government Funding* – the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing course is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding*. This means the government will pay part of the course fee for eligible students.
A Nursing career can offer the opportunity to join one of the most respected fraternities of working professionals in the world. It also means you can make a real difference in the health and wellbeing of the people in Australia and beyond. If you are interested in starting a rewarding career as a Nurse, get in touch and learn more about courses starting near you.