Coronavirus (COVID-19) EmployEase update 6 August 2020
Stage 4 restrictions – can I still enrol and study?
Here’s everything you need to know about enrolling and studying with EmployEase during stage 4 restrictions across Metropolitan Melbourne:
- ALL courses will continue with a slight change in course delivery. For the health and wellbeing of our students, all existing and new courses will be delivered by an expert trainer via Zoom.
- Information sessions and enrolments will continue via Zoom with a course adviser – click here to book.
- Face to face learning may begin as ordered by the Victorian government.
Update for existing students
EmployEase are introducing the following protocols, until at least the end of the lockdown period or where government directives change;
ALL scheduled Manual Handling and First Aid classes timetabled from 9th July to 17th August are now cancelled, we will not be able to reschedule or rebook any of these classes until such time as restrictions are lifted. These cancellations apply only to Manual Handling and First Aid classes at this time and will be reviewed should government directives change.
There have been no further changes or updates in relation to Placement allocations at this stage, if you have been allocated a Placement at this time expect it to continue unless you are notified by the Placement Coordinator.
EmployEase continues to have in place important health protocols which all students attending face to face training are required to follow, these now include mandatory temperature checking on arrival.
These protocols will remain in place until further notice;
- Participate in a mandatory temperature and symptom check on arrival. If your temperature is recorded as being above 37.5 degrees you will not be able to attend class.
- If you are sick, or showing signs of illness you must not attend class. If you arrive to class and are showing any signs of illness the trainer has the authority to ask you to leave.
- Follow standard hygiene practices including washing your hands for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser prior to entering the classroom and at appropriate intervals throughout the day.
- Maintain social distancing at all times, both in the classroom and during your breaks.
Again, EmployEase continues to follow the directions of the Victorian Government and will review our protocols should any changes occur. If you should you have any questions or concerns in relation to this matter, please email our Administration department and we will respond to you in due course. As you can appreciate this is unprecedented times for all concerned and we are currently experiencing a large volume of enquiries and our phone lines are under constant pressure, emailing your enquiries will assist us in responding to all students in a timely and efficient manner.
We will continue to provide ongoing updates of any class changes or requirements and remind all students to check their emails daily, any timetable changes will be emailed promptly to all students. If any student does not wish to attend face-to-face classes, this is totally understandable and we request you email our Administration department to advise of your absence, it is not necessary to call the office.