We are holding a Free Information Session at our Boronia campus on 20th of July & 3rd August, 10.30am – 12.30pm. Call us at 1300 868 181 or email [email protected] for more information!
22567VIC Certificate I in Transition Education is an entry-level course for people facing barriers to learning due to living with a permanent intellectual disability/cognitive impairment.
The program provides a step-by-step pathway to either further education, employment or greater involvement with your community by providing you the opportunity to:
- Improve your self-confidence
- Improve your reading and writing
- Get ready for work or identify your options for job training
- Explore further education or learning opportunities
- Build stronger connections with your community
Training / Career Pathways
Students who complete this course can move on and complete the 22481VIC Certificate II in Work Education.