The CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability is a nationally accredited course that gives you the skills and qualifications to empower people with disabilities to live their life to the full and achieve their goals. EmployEase are here to make getting accredited with disability support training in Adelaide easier than before.
Whether you wish to work in the community or within a clients home, with our disability training in Adelaide, you will gain the skills and qualifications required to kickstart your rewarding career as a Disability Support Worker.
Qualified, passionate and experienced trainers deliver this course face-to-face within a small group setting. Enrol today in our disability course in Adelaide to kickstart a meaningful and rewarding career in care.
Our disability courses in Adelaide are designed to provide you with the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to work in the following job roles:
- In-Home Support Workers (either Council based or with private NDIS services)
- Disability support workers (working in group homes or day programs)
- Working with agencies providing in home support for people with disabilities
Training / Career Pathways
Traditionally, accredited disability training has a high employment outcome as there is a shortage of workers in the industry. CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability provides what is fast becoming a minimum entry-level qualification for those wishing to work in the disability support sector of the community services industry in Adelaide and anywhere in Australia.
If you’d like to learn more about undertaking this course in Adelaide, please get in touch with the friendly team at EmployEase. We can fill you on enrolment requirements, dates to enrol by, and how the course is delivered for our Adelaide and South Australian students.
This training is supported by The Government of South Australia – Participant Eligibility Apply
Why Choose EmployEase?
High Quality Face to Face Training
For over 25 years, EmployEase has facilitated positive change in the life of the learner and in the community.
Organised Work Placements
We organise work placements for EmployEase students. This means you'll qualify with real hands-on experience which employers look for.
High Employment Outcome
After completing a course, 83.7% of our students got a job! This means you have a high chance of getting the role you deserve once qualified.
Choosing a Career in Disability Support
There are so many benefits to studying and working as a disability support worker in Adelaide. For starters, caring for those who need it most offers one of the most rewarding career pathways in Australia. Other benefits include:
- Helping someone else to achieve their goals
- Variety – every day looks different
- Plenty of opportunities in Adelaide and Australia
- Daily social interaction
- Good work/life balance
- Challenging – the job is not always easy, but is extremely rewarding
Core Units Covered in CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- CHCDIS005 Develop and provide person-centred service responses
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care (including Manual Handling)
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body system
- CHCDIS010 Provide person-centred services to people with disability with complex needs
- CHCDIS002 Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS009 Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach
- CHCDIS008 Facilitate community participation and social inclusion
If you’re considering disability courses in Adelaide, you’ll need to be able to offer a current Police Check with no disclosures, a Working with Children Check, and you will need to apply for clearance to be able to work in the Disability Industry through an NDIS screening check.
Specifically for the Certificate IV in Disability course, you will need to apply for clearance to be able to work in the Disability industry by applying for an NDIS Screening Check, at your expense, once you have completed the first month of your course.
These checks are required to meet industry standards and are a pre-requisite to being eligible to undertake placement during your course.
Enrol Today with EmployEase
Create a rewarding, meaningful career by studying disability support with EmployEase. Adelaide’s leading healthcare training provider, we are passionate about equipping those who wish to work in the healthcare industry with all of the necessary tools to excel.
With Government supported funding now available for this course, why wait? To learn more about our study options and campuses in Adelaide and South Australia, get in touch with our friendly team today.