Earn and learn internship program
- To be eligible, students must have succesfully completed week 15 of the course and then undertake an interview with Healthcare Australia
- Successful interviewees to undertake shifts as PCA’s ONLY with HCA as required
- The work will be restricted to residential and home care environments
- ONLY after successful completion of 2 x weeks Aged Care placement as part of the EN course (weeks 14 & 15 of the course) and successful interview outcome
- For every $1,000 earned working for HCA, $500 to be deducted from the student’s tuition fees – capped at $2,500
Trainer referral program
Trainers who are currently working with Employease can refer another qualified trainer and receive $500.
- The referred trainer must have never worked with Employease in the past.
- The referred trainer MUST complete 10 full shifts with Employease before the referee is eligible to receive the $500 referral fee.
- If the referred trainer does not complete more than 10 full shifts then the referee is not eligible to receive the referral fee.
- The referred trainer must be fully qualified and able to work with Employease
Scholarship program 2018
- Enrol in January for any course that starts in January 2019 in and receives up to $500 off enrolment (excluding short courses; Manual Handling, First Aid and CPR).
- Only valid for new enrolments who enrol from before January 31st 2019. Subject to eligibility.
- *Concession card holders who are eligible for Government Funding will only be eligible for 20% of the discount ($100).
Limited space available. Give us a call on 9761 2156 or enrol in an info session today!