- Referal program
- $500 discount ballarat
‘Refer a friend’ referral program
Do you know someone looking to start a course with Employease? Let us know and you could receive $250 when they enroll and study with us!
Call the Employease team on 01 9761 2156 to find out more.
Terms and conditions:
- The refer a friend program will run from 12:00 AM 8/03/2018, with the final date to meet all campaign requirements being 1/1/2019
- The referred student must enroll in a course and complete a minimum of 3 months of training.
- Once the referred student completes three months of a course the referrer will receive the $250 referral bonus.
- The referred student must mention your name at the time of enrollment for our record keeping purposes and validity of the referral, later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
- To refer a friend, you must have been a previous student at Employease
- All referral rewards are at the discretion of Employease.
- Speak to a friendly member of staff to find out what you can earn by referring a friend.
- Employease reserves the right to extend or end this promotion
- Employease staff members (apart from trainers) are NOT eligible to refer and receive the bonus.
- If an Employease staff member who isn’t a trainer they will be immediately disqualified.
Trainers referring friends
Do you know someone who would like to study a course with Employease? Let us know and you could receive $250!
Terms and conditions:
- The referred candidate must be a new student who hasn’t been previously introduced to Employease
- The referred candidate must mention your name at enrolment for our record keeping purposes and validity of the referral, later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
- The reward is offered once the referred friend successfully completes three months of a course
- All referral rewards are at the discretion of Employease
Facebook competition – What’s your favorite thing about working in aged care?
To enter this competition, users must;
- Share the ‘8 Reasons Why You Should Work in Aged Care’ article and comment their favorite about caring for the elderly
- This competition will start on 15/02/2018 and finish on /03/2018
- Winners will be announced on Facebook on 05/03/2018
- Entrants must be over the age of 16
- There will only be 1 winner.
- A member of staff from Employease will pick the winning comment and announce the winner on 01/03/2018
- Entrants will ONLY be eligible if they share the blog post AND comment on with their favorite thing about working in aged care or working alongside the elderly.
- Entrants MUST live in Australia
- Entrants who live outside of Australia will be void
- The winner will receive gold class cinema tickets provided by Employease and valued at $159 AUD and admits 2 people
- Employease have to right to cancel the competition at any time
$500 in Ballarat or Traralgon
- Enrol in February for any course that starts in 2018 in Ballarat or Traralgon and receive up to $500 off enrolment.
- This offer is not eligible for any courses that are outside of Traralgon or Ballarat
- Only valid for new enrolments who enrol in February 2018.
- *Concession card holders who are eligible for Government Funding will only be eligible for 20% of the discount ($100).
Limited space available. Give us a call on 9761 2156 or enrol in an info session today!