1. Trainer referral program
Trainers who are currently working with Employease can refer another qualified trainer and receive $500.
- The referred trainer must have never worked with Employease in the past.
- The referred trainer MUST complete 10 full shifts with Employease before the referee is eligible to receive the $500 referral fee.
- If the referred trainer does not complete more than 10 full shits then the referee is not eligible to receive the referral fee.
- The referred trainer must be fully qualified and able to work with Employease
Terms and conditions:
- The referred candidate must be a new student who hasn’t been previously introduced to Employease
- The referred candidate must mention your name at enrolment for our record keeping purposes and validity of the referral, later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
- The reward is offered once the referred friend successfully completes three months of a course
- All referral rewards are at the discretion of Employease
Scholarship program 2018
- Enrol in January for any course that starts in January 2019 in and receive up to $500 off enrolment (excluding short courses; Manual Handling, First Aid and CPR).
- Only valid for new enrolments who enrol from before January 31st 2019. Subject to eligibility.
- *Concession card holders who are eligible for Government Funding will only be eligible for 20% of the discount ($100).
Limited space available. Give us a call on 9761 2156 or enrol in an info session today!