1. Trainer referral program
Trainers who are currently working with Employease can refer another qualified trainer and receive $500.
- The referred trainer must have never worked with Employease in the past.
- The referred trainer MUST complete 10 full shifts with Employease before the referee is eligible to receive the $500 referral fee.
- If the referred trainer does not complete more than 10 full shits then the referee is not eligible to receive the referral fee.
- The referred trainer must be fully qualified and able to work with Employease
Terms and conditions:
- The referred candidate must be a new student who hasn’t been previously introduced to Employease
- The referred candidate must mention your name at enrolment for our record keeping purposes and validity of the referral, later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
- The reward is offered once the referred friend successfully completes three months of a course
- All referral rewards are at the discretion of Employease
Facebook competition – What’s your favorite thing about working in aged care?
To enter this competition, users must;
- Share the ‘8 Reasons Why You Should Work in Aged Care’ article and comment their favorite about caring for the elderly
- This competition will start on 15/02/2018 and finish on /03/2018
- Winners will be announced on Facebook on 05/03/2018
- Entrants must be over the age of 16
- There will only be 1 winner.
- A member of staff from Employease will pick the winning comment and announce the winner on 01/03/2018
- Entrants will ONLY be eligible if they share the blog post AND comment on with their favorite thing about working in aged care or working alongside the elderly.
- Entrants MUST live in Australia
- Entrants who live outside of Australia will be void
- The winner will receive gold class cinema tickets provided by Employease and valued at $159 AUD and admits 2 people
- Employease have to right to cancel the competition at any time
Scholarship program 2018
- Enrol in October, November or December for any course that starts in 2018 in and receive up to $500 off enrolment (excluding short courses such as Manual Handling and First Aid).
- Only valid for new enrolments who enrol from October 15th 2018 to December 30th 2018. Subject to eligibility.
- *Concession card holders who are eligible for Government Funding will only be eligible for 20% of the discount ($100).
Limited space available. Give us a call on 9761 2156 or enrol in an info session today!