Looking to change your current training provider?
Has your current training provider ceased operation and is no longer in business? Are you unsatisfied with your provider and looking for a change? We might be able to help you complete your course!
Getting the news that your registered training organisation is no longer in business would be a very stressful moment for any student currently enrolled in courses. We believe that administrative issues should not be a barrier to getting quality education, and we will try our best to ensure you are able to continue your studies with the least interruption. To facilitate your transition, please do the following:
- Provide us a copy of the letter from the Department of Education & Training that mentions the closure of your training provider and alternative ways to continue your course. We will assess your funding eligibility to ensure that you do not need to pay further training fees.
- Obtain a Statement of Attainment that lists any subject, unit or module in which you have achieved competency. This can be obtained from your training provider if they are still contactable. Otherwise, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) may be able to assist you. They can be contacted on 1300 701 801 or [email protected].
- If you do not have a copy of your Statement of Attainment, present copies of your assessment items and feedback that you have received.
- Get in touch with us and explain your situation. Our course advisors will assist in finding the best solution for you.
- To read more on what you can do to switch training providers, please view the Provider Closure page on the ASQA website.
What courses do we offer?
If your courses is listed here, get in touch with us and we will try to get you back on track!
- HLT54121 Diploma of Nursing
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure & Health
- 22481VIC Certificate II in Work Education
- 22567VIC Certificate I in Transition Education
Why Study with EmployEase
High-quality, Face-to-Face Training
For over 25 years, EmployEase has facilitated positive change in the life of the learner and in the community.
Locally Delivered Training
With multiple locations throughout Victoria to choose from, you can study close to home, making life that little bit easier
Organised Work Placements
We organise work placements for EmployEase students. This means you'll qualify with real hands-on experience which employers look for.
High Employment Outcome
After completing a course, 83.7% of our students got a job! This means you have a high chance of getting the role you deserve once qualified.